Wednesday 13 February 2013

Banoffee Pie

Guys! This is my first time to write a blog (Well honestly hindi ako magaling dito. Hahaha!) and this will be the first post, a Banoffee Pie.

Sorry for being a poser blogger (LOL), pero mahilig lang talaga ko magluto and I was encouraged by a friend to blog what I cook, so eto na nga. Ü

I got the ingredients from different online recipes and I alter some of it. Most of my ingredients can be seen in our kitchen (old stock na):

Crust:

Graham Crackers

Butter

Brown Sugar 

Main Ingredients:

Banana (Of Course!)

 Coffee

BB Cream (joke! Nestle Cream)

Jelly Cream (:

Gelatin (Mr. Gulaman para mura)

Full Cream Milk (Milk Magic Cheapest again!)

All purpose Flour (kahit ung luma keri na)

Mixed Butter, Crushed Grahams, and Sugar. 


After mixing it, put it in the pan as a crust. Press using your own hands para cool


Oh di ba COOL Ü.


 Ilagay ang banana using Artist's discretion.


Add some Chocolate syrup and coffee para Cute. Pwede din some of your graham crust mix.

I skipped one step, Because I wasn.t able to take a picture of it. (Ung Jelly cream on top) Make a cream using gelatin mix, milk and flour kung anong style gusto niyo. LOL


look Guys, Ang cute nung design ko pero na bored ako so added more chocolate syrup...


So this is what it looks like, Mas boring. Pffft.

That's EAT! My own Banoffee Pie. KThanksBye.

 


 

 


 


2 comments:

  1. I think ill try this, without flooding the top with chocolate syrup! LOL, kidding! love it! keep it up roi! wish to taste those cuties! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Hilde! Try it! mas creative ka sakin! :)

      Delete